CIMR-JT4A0002BAA | Yaskawa J1000 0.4KW, 380…440V AC
CIMR-JT4A0002BAA is a 0.37kW, 1.8A, 380…480V AC AC inverter from the J1000 series manufactured by Yaskawa. This series of microdrives is extremely compact, whilst still retaining a great performance for a wide range of applications. Northern Industrial supply the whole J1000 family, including the CIMR-JT4A0002BAA.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL, EASY TO SERVICE
The CIMR-JT4A0002BAA variable frequency drive has a split cover for quick and easy access to the power and control terminals. Users can easily reach the detachable terminal board for easy maintenance and installation. The VSD’s fans are also detachable making them extremely easy to replace.
For added support when commissioning or maintaining the drive, the Windows based DriveWizard Industrial software allows you to operate the drive, change parameters, upload/download parameters and monitor them. You can also view data on the status of the VSD and help troubleshoot it. . There are also built in help menus and a variety of additional features.
FEATURES OF THE CIMR-JT4A0002BAA
This general purpose drive has low motor noise and a high starting torque. The CIMRJC4A0002BAA has v/f control making it suitable for the majority of general applications.
- Copy function for convenient parameter storage and recall via remote LED operator or copy unit
- Digital operator interface for easy and quick configuration
- Speed search function for automatic restart after power loss
- Compact space saving design with side by side mounting
- Dynamic braking transistor
- RoHS complaint
- Dual rating: normal and heavy duty
- Swing PWM function to decrease noise at lower carrier frequencies
- Pre-maintenance function
|Hotline : 0938 416 567 (Mr. Bụi) – Zalo. Viber|