Model: CIMR-JT2A0020BAA | Yaskawa J1000 3.7KW, 200…240V AC
CIMR-JT2A0020BAA is a 4kW, 17.5A, 200…240V AC AC inverter from the J1000 series manufactured by Yaskawa. This series of microdrives is extremely compact, whilst still retaining a great performance for a huge array of applications. Northern Industrial supply the whole J1000 family, including the CIMR-JT2A0020BAA.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL, EASY TO SERVICE
Thanks to the split cover on the J1000 variable frequency drives, including the CIMR-JT2A0020BAA, the user can reach the power and control terminals extremely quickly and easily. Easy maintenance and installation is further enhanced by the detachable terminal board. The variable speed drive’s fans are also detachable making them extremely easy to replace.
DriveWizard Industrial, which is a PC based support tool, supports users when commissioning or maintaining the drive. This Windows based software allows you to operate the VFD, change parameters, upload and download parameters as well as monitor them, provide data on troubleshooting and the status of the variable speed drive. There are also built in help menus and a variety of additional features.
FEATURES OF THE CIMR-JT2A0020BAA
This general purpose drive has low motor noise and a high starting torque. The CIMRJC2A0020BAA has v/f control making it suitable for the majority of general applications.
- Copy function for convenient parameter storage and recall via remote LED operator or copy unit
- Digital operator interface for easy and quick configuration
- Speed search function for automatic restart after power loss
- Compact space saving design with side by side mounting
- Dynamic braking transistor
- RoHS complaint
- Dual rating: normal and heavy duty
- Swing PWM function to decrease noise at lower carrier frequencies
- Pre-maintenance function
|Hotline : 0938 416 567 (Mr. Bụi) – Zalo. Viber|