CIMR-JC2A0006BAA is a 0.75kW, 5A, 200…240V AC variable frequency drive from the J1000 series manufactured by Yaskawa. This series of microdrives is extremely compact, whilst still retaining a great performance for an extensive variety of applications. Northern Industrial supply the whole J1000 family, including the CIMR-JC2A0006BAA.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL, EASY TO SERVICE
The CIMR-JC2A0006BAA AC drive has a split cover for quick and easy access to the power and control terminals. Users can easily reach the detachable terminal board for easy maintenance and installation. The drive’s fans are also detachable making them extremely easy to replace.
DriveWizard Industrial, which is a PC based support tool, supports users when commissioning or maintaining the drive. This Windows based software allows you to operate the VFD, change parameters, upload and download parameters as well as monitor them, provide data on troubleshooting and the status of the VFD. There are also built in help menus and a variety of additional features.
FEATURES OF THE CIMR-JC2A0006BAA
This general purpose drive has low motor noise and a high starting torque. The CIMRJC2A0006BAA has v/f control making it suitable for the majority of general applications.
- Copy function for convenient parameter storage and recall via remote LED operator or copy unit
- Digital operator interface for easy and quick configuration
- Speed search function for automatic restart after power loss
- Compact space saving design with side by side mounting
- Dynamic braking transistor
- RoHS complaint
- Dual rating: normal and heavy duty
- Swing PWM function to decrease noise at lower carrier frequencies
- Pre-maintenance function
|Hotline : 0938 416 567 (Mr. Bụi) – Zalo. Viber