The J1000 series, manufactured by Yaskawa, is a series of compact AC inverters. CIMR-JC2A0012BAA is a variable speed drive from the J1000 series. The CIMR-JC2A0012BAA is a 2.2kW, 11A, 200…240V AC VSD and is suitable for an array of applications. Northern Industrial supply the whole J1000 family, including the CIMR-JC2A0012BAA.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL, EASY TO SERVICE
Thanks to the split cover on the J1000 AC drives, including the CIMR-JC2A0012BAA, the user can reach the power and control terminals extremely quickly and easily. Easy maintenance and installation is further enhanced by the detachable terminal board. The inverter’s fans are also detachable making them extremely easy to replace.
For added support when commissioning or maintaining the drive, the Windows based DriveWizard Industrial software allows you to operate the drive, change parameters, upload/download parameters and monitor them. You can also view data on the status of the variable speed drive and help troubleshoot it. . There are also built in help menus and a variety of additional features.
FEATURES OF THE CIMR-JC2A0012BAA
This general purpose VFD has low motor noise and a high starting torque. The CIMRJC2A0012BAA has v/f control making it suitable for the majority of general applications.
- Copy function for convenient parameter storage and recall via remote LED operator or copy unit
- Digital operator interface for easy and quick configuration
- Speed search function for automatic restart after power loss
- Compact space saving design with side by side mounting
- Dynamic braking transistor
- RoHS complaint
- Dual rating: normal and heavy duty
- Swing PWM function to decrease noise at lower carrier frequencies
- Pre-maintenance function
|Hotline : 0938 416 567 (Mr. Bụi) – Zalo. Viber|